What are the 2019 Kia Sorento Configurations?
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a three-row Kia SUV that’s perfect for growing families. Although the base trim offers tons of exciting standard features for a fair price, you’ll need to explore the 2019 Kia Sorento configurations in depth if you want to get everything that you desire for your Boulder City and Pahrump adventures.
Kia Sorento Trim Levels
The 2019 Kia Sorento is available in eight different trim levels, and since the lineup starts at just $26,290 MSRP, all are affordable for the driver on a budget! Here’s what you can expect to pay for each of the Kia Sorento trim levels on our lot:
- Kia Sorento L – $26,290 MSRP
- Standout features include Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay™, 50/50 split-folding 3rd-row seats, and YES Essentials® fabric upholstery.
- Kia Sorento LX – $27,650 MSRP
- Highlights include a Blind Spot Collision Warning (BSCW), USB charger ports, and available AWD.
- Kia Sorento LX V6 – $31,290 MSRP
- Upgrade for a 290-hp engine, dual-zone automatic temperature control, and a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat.
- Kia Sorento S V6 – $32,690 MSRP
- The next step up features a rear park distance warning, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and roof rails.
- Kia Sorento EX Sport – $34,990 MSRP
- You’ll love this model’s 19-inch alloy wheels, LED map and room lights, and panoramic sunroof.
- Kia Sorento EX V6: $35,590 MSRP
- With a V6, the EX offers Smart Key with Push-Button Start, Forward Collision Avoidance with Pedestrian Detection, and a Smart Power Liftgate™
- Kia Sorento SX – $39,990 MSRP
- The SX adds UVO eServices with an 8-inch touchscreen display and voice-command Navigation, along with a wireless phone charger.
- Kia Sorento SX Limited – $44,690 MSRP
- Jump to the range-topping SX Limited for Nappa Leather Seat Trim, heated 2nd-row seats, and a surround view monitor.
Kia Sorento Performance: Choose Your Engine
Is it worth it to upgrade with one of the Kia Sorento configurations that offers a V6? Take a look at each engine’s specifications and decide for yourself:
- 185-hp 2.4 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4
- 178 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city, 29 mpg highway
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Up to 2,000-pound towing capacity
- 290-hp 3.3 liter DOHC 24-valve V6
- 252 lb-ft of torque
- 19 mpg city, 26 mpg highway
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Up to 5,000-pound towing capacity
With the larger engine, you’ll be able to tow much more than rivals like the Chevy Equinox.
Explore the 2019 Kia Sorento Configurations in Person!
When you visit the team at Jim Marsh Kia, we’ll help you take a closer look at any 2019 Kia Sorento configuration that interests you. Now that you’ve explored the available trim levels, check out our new Sorento inventory to find the Kia SUV with everything you desire. Then, simply drop in to take your test drive!
More Kia Model Features
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a three-row Kia SUV that’s perfect for growing families. Although the base trim offers tons of exciting standard features for a fair price, you’ll need to explore the 2019 Kia Sorento configurations in depth if you want to get everything that you desire for your Boulder City and Pahrump adventures. Browse…
The 2020 Kia Soul is everyone’s favorite subcompact SUV, and since it starts at the low price of $17,490 MSRP, it’s not hard to see why! However, if you’re going to get everything you desire out of your Henderson and Boulder City drives, you’ll have to compare the 2020 Kia Soul configurations in depth! Jim Marsh Kia has…
What SUVs have 3rd-row seating? Does the Kia Sorento have 3rd-row seating? What Kia Sorento seats 7? These are common questions our team gets at Jim Marsh Kia, and we’re here to tell you that no matter what Kia Sorento model you choose, you’ll have spacious 3rd-row seating to fit more passengers comfortably. Learn more about the…
View Soul InventoryContact Us The 2020 Kia Soul is finally here, and Henderson and Boulder City residents have taken to this brand new model fairly quickly. But with so many drivers looking for different drivetrain options, you may be wondering: “Is the Kia Soul all-wheel drive?” or “Is the Kia Soul front-wheel-drive?” While a Kia AWD…
The 2020 Kia Soul colors enable Henderson and Boulder City drivers to find this popular model in a style all their own. That’s why you’ll find plenty of Kia Soul exterior color options along with each trim as well some additional Kia Soul two-tone color selections to add some additional flare. And, let’s not forget some…