What are the 2019 Kia Sorento Configurations?
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a three-row Kia SUV that’s perfect for growing families. Although the base trim offers tons of exciting standard features for a fair price, you’ll need to explore the 2019 Kia Sorento configurations in depth if you want to get everything that you desire for your Boulder City and Pahrump adventures.
Kia Sorento Trim Levels
The 2019 Kia Sorento is available in eight different trim levels, and since the lineup starts at just $26,290 MSRP, all are affordable for the driver on a budget! Here’s what you can expect to pay for each of the Kia Sorento trim levels on our lot:
- Kia Sorento L – $26,290 MSRP
- Standout features include Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay™, 50/50 split-folding 3rd-row seats, and YES Essentials® fabric upholstery.
- Kia Sorento LX – $27,650 MSRP
- Highlights include a Blind Spot Collision Warning (BSCW), USB charger ports, and available AWD.
- Kia Sorento LX V6 – $31,290 MSRP
- Upgrade for a 290-hp engine, dual-zone automatic temperature control, and a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat.
- Kia Sorento S V6 – $32,690 MSRP
- The next step up features a rear park distance warning, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and roof rails.
- Kia Sorento EX Sport – $34,990 MSRP
- You’ll love this model’s 19-inch alloy wheels, LED map and room lights, and panoramic sunroof.
- Kia Sorento EX V6: $35,590 MSRP
- With a V6, the EX offers Smart Key with Push-Button Start, Forward Collision Avoidance with Pedestrian Detection, and a Smart Power Liftgate™
- Kia Sorento SX – $39,990 MSRP
- The SX adds UVO eServices with an 8-inch touchscreen display and voice-command Navigation, along with a wireless phone charger.
- Kia Sorento SX Limited – $44,690 MSRP
- Jump to the range-topping SX Limited for Nappa Leather Seat Trim, heated 2nd-row seats, and a surround view monitor.
Kia Sorento Performance: Choose Your Engine
Is it worth it to upgrade with one of the Kia Sorento configurations that offers a V6? Take a look at each engine’s specifications and decide for yourself:
- 185-hp 2.4 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4
- 178 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city, 29 mpg highway
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Up to 2,000-pound towing capacity
- 290-hp 3.3 liter DOHC 24-valve V6
- 252 lb-ft of torque
- 19 mpg city, 26 mpg highway
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Up to 5,000-pound towing capacity
With the larger engine, you’ll be able to tow much more than rivals like the Chevy Equinox.
Explore the 2019 Kia Sorento Configurations in Person!
When you visit the team at Jim Marsh Kia, we’ll help you take a closer look at any 2019 Kia Sorento configuration that interests you. Now that you’ve explored the available trim levels, check out our new Sorento inventory to find the Kia SUV with everything you desire. If you’re still doing research, we’d be happy to show you the Kia Telluride price as well. Then, simply drop in to take your test drive!
More Kia Model Features
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient sedan for your Las Vegas drives, on the most efficient configuration, the new 2021 Kia K5 gas mileage achieves 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway with the Turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder base engine. If you were searching for the Kia Optima, the K5 has replaced the Optima for the 2021 model year….
The long-anticipated 2021 Kia K5 is in Las Vegas now, showcasing the latest engineering feats of a trusted manufacturer. But you won’t just get great performance with the K5; the interior features a number of stellar standard amenities and tons of options for customization. Jim Marsh Kia takes a look at the 2021 Kia K5 interior below! View K5…
Are you looking for a spacious minivan that can better accommodate your growing family in Henderson? The2021 Kia Sedona interior boasts versatility, premium comfort features, and leading technology that will take your Las Vegas commutes to the next level. Jim Marsh Kia has created this in-depth guide on 2021 Kia Sedona interior dimensions, features, and more! New Sedona…
If you’re looking for a fuel efficient compact crossover, check out the 2021 Kia Soul MPG! Depending on which of the six trim levels you choose for your drives in Henderson, the Kia Soul gas mileage will vary among the LX, S, GT-Line, X-Line, EX, and Turbo. With a starting MSRP of $17,490, the Kia…
For those excited about the 2021 Kia Seltos USA release, the time is here! Drivers looking for a crossover SUV in Henderson should consider the Kia Seltos, due to its price, technology, and bevy of features. Explore the Kia Seltos interior as well as Kia Seltos review in this overview from Jim Marsh Kia. Then, be sure…