What are the 2019 Kia Sorento Configurations?
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a three-row Kia SUV that’s perfect for growing families. Although the base trim offers tons of exciting standard features for a fair price, you’ll need to explore the 2019 Kia Sorento configurations in depth if you want to get everything that you desire for your Boulder City and Pahrump adventures.
Kia Sorento Trim Levels
The 2019 Kia Sorento is available in eight different trim levels, and since the lineup starts at just $26,290 MSRP, all are affordable for the driver on a budget! Here’s what you can expect to pay for each of the Kia Sorento trim levels on our lot:
- Kia Sorento L – $26,290 MSRP
- Standout features include Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay™, 50/50 split-folding 3rd-row seats, and YES Essentials® fabric upholstery.
- Kia Sorento LX – $27,650 MSRP
- Highlights include a Blind Spot Collision Warning (BSCW), USB charger ports, and available AWD.
- Kia Sorento LX V6 – $31,290 MSRP
- Upgrade for a 290-hp engine, dual-zone automatic temperature control, and a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat.
- Kia Sorento S V6 – $32,690 MSRP
- The next step up features a rear park distance warning, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and roof rails.
- Kia Sorento EX Sport – $34,990 MSRP
- You’ll love this model’s 19-inch alloy wheels, LED map and room lights, and panoramic sunroof.
- Kia Sorento EX V6: $35,590 MSRP
- With a V6, the EX offers Smart Key with Push-Button Start, Forward Collision Avoidance with Pedestrian Detection, and a Smart Power Liftgate™
- Kia Sorento SX – $39,990 MSRP
- The SX adds UVO eServices with an 8-inch touchscreen display and voice-command Navigation, along with a wireless phone charger.
- Kia Sorento SX Limited – $44,690 MSRP
- Jump to the range-topping SX Limited for Nappa Leather Seat Trim, heated 2nd-row seats, and a surround view monitor.
Kia Sorento Performance: Choose Your Engine
Is it worth it to upgrade with one of the Kia Sorento configurations that offers a V6? Take a look at each engine’s specifications and decide for yourself:
- 185-hp 2.4 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4
- 178 lb-ft of torque
- 22 mpg city, 29 mpg highway
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Up to 2,000-pound towing capacity
- 290-hp 3.3 liter DOHC 24-valve V6
- 252 lb-ft of torque
- 19 mpg city, 26 mpg highway
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Up to 5,000-pound towing capacity
With the larger engine, you’ll be able to tow much more than rivals like the Chevy Equinox.
Explore the 2019 Kia Sorento Configurations in Person!
When you visit the team at Jim Marsh Kia, we’ll help you take a closer look at any 2019 Kia Sorento configuration that interests you. Now that you’ve explored the available trim levels, check out our new Sorento inventory to find the Kia SUV with everything you desire. If you’re still doing research, we’d be happy to show you the Kia Telluride price as well. Then, simply drop in to take your test drive!
More Kia Model Features
Looking for a midsize SUV with the versatility to navigate Henderson traffic as easily as it can help you hit the road for some much-needed R&R? The 2020 Kia Sorento tow package delivers a max towing capacity of 5,000 pounds — more than enough to tow a motorized boat or mid-size trailer. Keep reading for…
If you’re looking for a reliable, efficient, and safe new SUV, the 2020 Kia Sportage was designed for you. We know safety is a top priority for every driver whether you’re commuting to work in Henderson or taking the kids to school in Boulder City. Kia safety ratings are strong across the entire lineup and offer…
Like any modern sedan, the 2020 Kia Optima interior provides plenty of room for five passengers to travel comfortably through Henderson. However, it goes above and beyond its rivals in numerous other ways, providing more trunk volume and more interior features for a price that few can match! Once you’ve had a chance to look…
The 2020 Kia Telluride price structure starts at $31,690 MSRP, and although it’s affordable for Henderson drivers on a budget, each configuration comes with tons of luxurious features. So, how much does a Kia Telluride cost with all of the amenities that you desire? Explore each of the Kia Telluride trim levels and find the…
Does Kia make a truck? Although the Kia Bongo cabover truck has been popular in South Korea for almost four decades, Kia does not currently offer a pickup for the U.S. market. However, with rumors of a new Kia pickup truck gaining traction, we couldn’t be more excited to share what we know with Boulder City…