2021 Kia Soul MPG
If you’re looking for a fuel efficient compact crossover, check out the 2021 Kia Soul MPG! Depending on which of the six trim levels you choose for your drives in Henderson, the Kia Soul gas mileage will vary among the LX, S, GT-Line, X-Line, EX, and Turbo. With a starting MSRP of $17,490, the Kia Soul offers innovative technology and interior features that outpaces other SUVs in its class. Learn more about the Kia Soul fuel economy with %%di_anme%%, then check out our new vehicle specials!
Kia Soul Gas Mileage: Engine Options
Depending on which engine option you choose, the Kia Soul MPG will vary. Each of the six trim levels offer incredible Kia Soul fuel economy, saving you time and money at the gas pump in Boulder City. Learn more about the Kia Soul gas mileage here:
- 2.0L DOHC 16-valve I-4: This is the standard engine option starting with the LX and paired with a 6-speed manual, while other configurations are matched with an IVT. The LX generates an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/35 mpg highway, while the S, GT-Line, and X-Line earn an EPA-estimated 28 mpg city/33 mpg highway.
- 1.6L Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: Delivering an EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway, this available engine option is standard on the Turbo, with the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
Kia Soul Performance Specs
Not only do the Soul engine options deliver varying degrees of Kia Soul fuel economy in Pahrump, but they also offer a range in performance. Learn more about the Soul performance specs here:
- 2.0L DOHC 16-valve I-4: Delivers an impressive 147 horsepower and up to 132 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.6L Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: This engine pulls ahead of its competitors with 201 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque.
No matter which option you choose in Las Vegas, each Kia Soul engine offer these specs to complement the Kia Soul MPG:
- Fuel tank capacity of 14.2 gallons
- Dual continuously variable valve timing
- Gasoline direct injection
- Four-wheel disc with anti-lock braking system
- Front-wheel drive
- 16- to 18-inch wheels
- Electric power steering
Explore the Kia Soul at Jim Marsh Kia
Have questions about the Kia Soul gas mileage and engine options? Contact us at Jim Marsh Kia! We’ll help you find the Kia Soul configuration that suits your needs best and take you on a test drive to check out the performance specs yourself. We’re here to help you find the Kia vehicle with the interior features, style and color, and performance specs that you’re looking for!
More From Jim Marsh Kia
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient sedan for your Las Vegas drives, on the most efficient configuration, the new 2021 Kia K5 gas mileage achieves 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway with the Turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder base engine. If you were searching for the Kia Optima, the K5 has replaced the Optima for the 2021 model year….
The long-anticipated 2021 Kia K5 is in Las Vegas now, showcasing the latest engineering feats of a trusted manufacturer. But you won’t just get great performance with the K5; the interior features a number of stellar standard amenities and tons of options for customization. Jim Marsh Kia takes a look at the 2021 Kia K5 interior below! View K5…
Are you looking for a spacious minivan that can better accommodate your growing family in Henderson? The2021 Kia Sedona interior boasts versatility, premium comfort features, and leading technology that will take your Las Vegas commutes to the next level. Jim Marsh Kia has created this in-depth guide on 2021 Kia Sedona interior dimensions, features, and more! New Sedona…