2021 Kia K5 MPG
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient sedan for your Las Vegas drives, on the most efficient configuration, the new 2021 Kia K5 gas mileage achieves 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway with the Turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder base engine. If you were searching for the Kia Optima, the K5 has replaced the Optima for the 2021 model year. Learn more about the Kia K5 fuel economy below before selecting the trim that is right for you at Jim Marsh Kia near Boulder City!
2021 Kia K5 MPG & Engines
Each of the Kia K5 trim levels offers their own unique perks and capabilities to Boulder City drivers. However, no matter which trim you select, you can enjoy the impressive Kia K5 fuel economy. Explore the Kia K5 gas mileage ratings by engine and trim below:
- Kia K5 LX: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway
- Kia K5 LXS: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT-Line: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 EX: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT: Turbocharged 2.5L 4-cylinder — MPG to be determined at the time of this writing
No matter which trim you opt for, the Kia K5 mpg specs ensure that you won’t have to constantly fill-up the gas tank when traveling in and around Pahrump. However, if a new Kia model isn’t in the budget, you can find Kia Optima models in our used vehicle inventory.
2021 Kia K5 MPG: Fuel-Saving Features
In addition to the strong yet efficient gas and hybrid engine options, the Kia K5 gas mileage specs offer a variety of innovative fuel-efficient features:
- Front-Wheel Drive: Found across the Kia K5 configurations, FWD allows for better traction on Las Vegas roads, while using less gas than four-wheel drive systems. You can also opt for AWD on select trims if you would like to amp up the performance a little!
- Drive Mode Select: Whether you select Comfort, Eco, or Sport, you can choose the driving mode that you feel most comfortable with. Even in Eco mode, which is standard across the K5 lineup, the Kia K5 fuel economy can still maintain its impressive performance.
- Idle Stop and Go (ISG): Kia’s ISG system will automatically shut off the engine when it comes to a stop. The engine will then get turned on again when you need to accelerate.
If you’re looking to enhance the features the result in the great Kia K5 fuel economy, the experts in our parts department can help you accessorize to achieve the look you’re hoping for!
Test Drive the Kia K5 at Jim Marsh Kia Today!
The Kia K5 mpg capabilities are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the value of this midsize car. Contact us today to learn more about the Kia K5 mpg specs! If you are ready to buy, you can apply for financing online with ease.
More From Jim Marsh Kia
There’s no doubt that drivers in Henderson want to make less frequent (and expensive) stops at the gas station. When you take home a new Kia Forte, you won’t have to worry about your gas mileage – you can rest assured you’re getting top-of-the line fuel economy! The 2021 Kia Forte mpg reaches up…