The Marvels of the 2021 Kia K5 Interior
The long-anticipated 2021 Kia K5 is in Las Vegas now, showcasing the latest engineering feats of a trusted manufacturer. But you won’t just get great performance with the K5; the interior features a number of stellar standard amenities and tons of options for customization. Jim Marsh Kia takes a look at the 2021 Kia K5 interior below!
2021 Kia K5 Interior: Passenger Space
Henderson drivers who want a sedan that still feels comfortable for every passenger will find the K5 is exactly what the doctor ordered! The 2021 Kia K5 interior also comes with an impressive amount of cargo space, enough to fit more than a couple of suitcases for journeying outside Boulder City. Here are the dimensions for the Kia K5’s newest 2021 interior:
2021 Kia K5 Passenger Space:
- Head Room: Front/Rear( without Panoramic Sunroof): 40.2/37.8 inches
- Leg Room: Front/Rear: 46.1/35.2 inches
- Shoulder Room: Front/Rear: 58.0/56.1 inches
- Hip Room: Front/Rear: 56.6/56.6 inches
- Total Passenger Volume – 105.3 cubic feet
2021 Kia K5 Cargo Space:
- Cargo volume: 16.0 cubic feet
Kia K5 2021 Interior: Technology and Convenience
You could spend all day talking about each individual technology feature available on the K5, but we thought we’d highlight some of the most impressive amenities for Pahrump drivers who want an up-to-date sedan:
- Kia UVO: This is a subscription-based infotainment system that has tons of high-tech features, like remote start, roadside assistance, Find My Car function, remote climate control, and much more — all accessible from your smartphone.
- Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™: This feature comes even on base models of the Kia K5 2021 interior, so you can link any smartphone to its system.
- Sound System Upgrades: The base 6-speaker sound system has a lot going for it, but Kia also allows audiophiles to get a 12-speaker audio system from the masters at Bose.
- Standard Touchscreen Display: Another upgrade option: your 8-inch touchscreen display (with rear monitoring!) can be turned into a 10.25-inch touchscreen with Navigation installed!
2021 Kia K5 Interior: Safety and Other Amenities
The list goes on with the features on the Kia K5 interior. These standard and available features make driving the K5 a smoother, safer, and more enjoyable experience for everyone:
- Driver-centric cockpit
- Ultra-Lux Panoramic sunroof
- Heated and ventilated front power seats
- Smart Cruise Control with Highway Driving Assist
- Standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance technology
- Junction Turning Accident Avoidance ability
- And more!
Step Inside a Kia K5 Today!
At Jim Marsh Kia, we’re proud to carry the 2021 Kia K5 among our inventory of new Kia vehicles. Las Vegas drivers can get to know this car up close and personal by scheduling a test drive! Contact us today and we’ll be happy to find you your next favorite car.
More From Jim Marsh Kia
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient sedan for your Las Vegas drives, on the most efficient configuration, the new 2021 Kia K5 gas mileage achieves 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway with the Turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder base engine. If you were searching for the Kia Optima, the K5 has replaced the Optima for the 2021 model year….
The long-anticipated 2021 Kia K5 is in Las Vegas now, showcasing the latest engineering feats of a trusted manufacturer. But you won’t just get great performance with the K5; the interior features a number of stellar standard amenities and tons of options for customization. Jim Marsh Kia takes a look at the 2021 Kia K5 interior below! View K5…
Are you looking for a spacious minivan that can better accommodate your growing family in Henderson? The2021 Kia Sedona interior boasts versatility, premium comfort features, and leading technology that will take your Las Vegas commutes to the next level. Jim Marsh Kia has created this in-depth guide on 2021 Kia Sedona interior dimensions, features, and more! New Sedona…