What is the 2020 Kia Telluride Price?
The 2020 Kia Telluride price structure starts at $31,690 MSRP, and although it’s affordable for Henderson drivers on a budget, each configuration comes with tons of luxurious features. So, how much does a Kia Telluride cost with all of the amenities that you desire? Explore each of the Kia Telluride trim levels and find the model that’s right for you today!
Introducing the Kia Telluride Trim Levels
The Kia Telluride price ranges from $31,690 MSRP to $41,490 MSRP. Get the price for all four Kia Telluride trim levels before you take a closer look at each model’s standard features:
- Kia Telluride LX: $31,690 MSRP
- Kia Telluride S: $33,990 MSRP
- Kia Telluride EX: $37,090 MSRP
- Kia Telluride SX: $41,490 MSRP
What Can You Expect for the Kia Telluride Cost?
All four Kia Telluride trim levels give Boulder City and Pahrump drivers plenty to get excited about, but only one will offer your perfect balance of value and luxury. Here’s what you can expect from each model:
- The Kia Telluride LX delivers an 8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto®, UVO link, synthetic leather upholstery, remote engine start, and even rear parking sensors. That’s right: You’ll receive all this without paying for a single upgrade!
- Drivers who choose the Kia Telluride S will add heated front seats, 2nd-row captain’s chairs, and a sunroof that will make every drive more enjoyable.
- Upgrade with the Kia Telluride EX will gain an enormous suite of exciting tech and convenience features, including wireless device charging, integrated navigation, a power liftgate, and Driver Talk. They’ll also enjoy genuine leather seating and ventilated front seats.
- The range-topping Kia Telluride SX provides dual sunroofs, blind spot monitoring, and a 10-speaker Harman/Kardon® surround-sound system. What’s not to love?
Looking for a little something extra? The available Prestige Package provides you with rain-sensing windshield wipers, a head-up display, and much more!
Save on the Kia Telluride Price with Jim Marsh Kia!
Are you ready to experience one or more of the Kia Telluride trim levels in person? We can’t wait for you to get behind the wheel. Find a new Kia Telluride for sale and check out our current special offers today! Also be sure to learn more about Kia UVO with our team.
More About Kia Model Features
If you’re looking for a reliable, efficient, and safe new SUV, the 2020 Kia Sportage was designed for you. We know safety is a top priority for every driver whether you’re commuting to work in Henderson or taking the kids to school in Boulder City. Kia safety ratings are strong across the entire lineup and offer…
Like any modern sedan, the 2020 Kia Optima interior provides plenty of room for five passengers to travel comfortably through Henderson. However, it goes above and beyond its rivals in numerous other ways, providing more trunk volume and more interior features for a price that few can match! Once you’ve had a chance to look…
The 2020 Kia Telluride price structure starts at $31,690 MSRP, and although it’s affordable for Henderson drivers on a budget, each configuration comes with tons of luxurious features. So, how much does a Kia Telluride cost with all of the amenities that you desire? Explore each of the Kia Telluride trim levels and find the…
Does Kia make a truck? Although the Kia Bongo cabover truck has been popular in South Korea for almost four decades, Kia does not currently offer a pickup for the U.S. market. However, with rumors of a new Kia pickup truck gaining traction, we couldn’t be more excited to share what we know with Boulder City…
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a three-row Kia SUV that’s perfect for growing families. Although the base trim offers tons of exciting standard features for a fair price, you’ll need to explore the 2019 Kia Sorento configurations in depth if you want to get everything that you desire for your Boulder City and Pahrump adventures. Browse…