What is the 2020 Kia Telluride Price?
The 2020 Kia Telluride price structure starts at $31,690 MSRP, and although it’s affordable for Henderson drivers on a budget, each configuration comes with tons of luxurious features. So, how much does a Kia Telluride cost with all of the amenities that you desire? Explore each of the Kia Telluride trim levels and find the model that’s right for you today!
Introducing the Kia Telluride Trim Levels
The Kia Telluride price ranges from $31,690 MSRP to $41,490 MSRP. Get the price for all four Kia Telluride trim levels before you take a closer look at each model’s standard features:
- Kia Telluride LX: $31,690 MSRP
- Kia Telluride S: $33,990 MSRP
- Kia Telluride EX: $37,090 MSRP
- Kia Telluride SX: $41,490 MSRP
What Can You Expect for the Kia Telluride Cost?
All four Kia Telluride trim levels give Boulder City and Pahrump drivers plenty to get excited about, but only one will offer your perfect balance of value and luxury. Here’s what you can expect from each model:
- The Kia Telluride LX delivers an 8-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto®, UVO link, synthetic leather upholstery, remote engine start, and even rear parking sensors. That’s right: You’ll receive all this without paying for a single upgrade!
- Drivers who choose the Kia Telluride S will add heated front seats, 2nd-row captain’s chairs, and a sunroof that will make every drive more enjoyable.
- Upgrade with the Kia Telluride EX will gain an enormous suite of exciting tech and convenience features, including wireless device charging, integrated navigation, a power liftgate, and Driver Talk. They’ll also enjoy genuine leather seating and ventilated front seats.
- The range-topping Kia Telluride SX provides dual sunroofs, blind spot monitoring, and a 10-speaker Harman/Kardon® surround-sound system. What’s not to love?
Looking for a little something extra? The available Prestige Package provides you with rain-sensing windshield wipers, a head-up display, and much more!
Save on the Kia Telluride Price with Jim Marsh Kia!
Are you ready to experience one or more of the Kia Telluride trim levels in person? We can’t wait for you to get behind the wheel. Find a new Kia Telluride for sale and check out our current special offers today! Also be sure to learn more about Kia UVO with our team.
More About Kia Model Features
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient sedan for your Las Vegas drives, on the most efficient configuration, the new 2021 Kia K5 gas mileage achieves 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway with the Turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder base engine. If you were searching for the Kia Optima, the K5 has replaced the Optima for the 2021 model year….
The long-anticipated 2021 Kia K5 is in Las Vegas now, showcasing the latest engineering feats of a trusted manufacturer. But you won’t just get great performance with the K5; the interior features a number of stellar standard amenities and tons of options for customization. Jim Marsh Kia takes a look at the 2021 Kia K5 interior below! View K5…
Are you looking for a spacious minivan that can better accommodate your growing family in Henderson? The2021 Kia Sedona interior boasts versatility, premium comfort features, and leading technology that will take your Las Vegas commutes to the next level. Jim Marsh Kia has created this in-depth guide on 2021 Kia Sedona interior dimensions, features, and more! New Sedona…
If you’re looking for a fuel efficient compact crossover, check out the 2021 Kia Soul MPG! Depending on which of the six trim levels you choose for your drives in Henderson, the Kia Soul gas mileage will vary among the LX, S, GT-Line, X-Line, EX, and Turbo. With a starting MSRP of $17,490, the Kia…
For those excited about the 2021 Kia Seltos USA release, the time is here! Drivers looking for a crossover SUV in Henderson should consider the Kia Seltos, due to its price, technology, and bevy of features. Explore the Kia Seltos interior as well as Kia Seltos review in this overview from Jim Marsh Kia. Then, be sure…